Billionaire - Travie McCoy Ft. Bruno Mars

I wanna be a billionaire..so fricking bad..

Buy all the things I never had..
Uh, i wanna be on the cover of..forbes magazine..
Smiling next to oprah and the queen...
Oh every time I close my eyes..
I see my name in shining lights..
Yeah...
A different city every night..

Oh I...I swear...the world better prepare
For when i'm a billionaire..

Yeah I would have a show like oprah
I would be the host of, everyday christmas
Give travie a wish list
I'd probably pull an angelina and brad pitt
And adopt a bunch of babies that ain't never had sh-t
Give away a few mercedes like "here lady have this"
And last but not least grant somebody their last wish
Its been a couple months that i've been single so
You can call me travie claus minus the ho ho
Hehe. Get it. I'd probably visit where katrina hit
And damn sure do a lot more than fema did
Yeah. can't forget about me stupid
Everywhere I go imma have my own theme music

I'll be playing basketball with the president
Dunking on his delegates
Then I'll compliment him on his political etiquette
Toss a couple milli in the air just for the heck of it
But keep the fives, twentys (?) completely separate
And yeah i'll be in a whole new tax bracket
We in recession but let me take a crack at it
I'll probably take whatevers left and just split it up
So everybody that I love can have a couple bucks

And not a single tummy around me would know what hungry was
Eating good sleeping soundly
I know we all have a similar dream
Go in your pocket pull out your wallet
And put it in the air and sing 
I wanna be a billionaire so fricking bad...



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Penguasa Kastam W41

Bengkel Kuda di Terengganu Equestrian Resort

kenali UMT..my uni